Working for us
Attracting and retaining the brightest and most capable people is a key part of what has made Dardan successful.
It may sound clichéd, but the security industry is people based and it is only through the determination and dedication of our people that we can serve our clients.
We are constantly looking for individuals who have the skills, experience and vision to deliver a best in class security solution for our clients. We operate a recommend a friend scheme, as we believe the friends of our employees are likely to hold many of the same valuable qualities we search for.
It is vitally important to us that our employees remain motivated and feel like the brilliant work that they do is recognised.
The engagement of our staff is measured through a targeted annual survey. This allows us to gain an invaluable insight into key issues affecting our staff and feeds directly in to our continuous efforts to improve engagement and foster retention. We also continuously evaluate the company’s benefits and compensation practices to ensure that we are rewarding our employees fairly for their efforts.
A career with us means being part of an organisation set within the top 5% of all security providers within the UK.
Dardan Security have a clear vision and strong, shared values. We’ll give you everything you need to do a great job.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for security jobs from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We recognize and value your contribution to Dardan, and in turn reward this with the following benefits:
- Access to GP services (for you & your family) and counselling services (individual) 24/7
- Medical Specialist Professional Guidance
- Free Health Information & Assessments
- Discounted healthcare plans, life insurance and personal accident insurance
- Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
- Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
- Discount card and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
- Contributory pension scheme (employee contribution 5% and company matches with 3%)
- Retention Bonus worth £100 per year, Job Well Done Awards worth £50 in vouchers (T&Cs apply)
- Recommend a friend scheme worth £100 and if they stay for 12 months you receive another £100 (T&Cs apply)
- Holiday entitlement