Security Supervisor, Full Time (HR227) - London
Are you interested in working in the one of the most iconic buildings right in the City of London?
Dardan Security are looking for a highly motivated Security Supervisor who will be responsible for maintaining an environment which is simultaneously safe, secure and luxuriously welcoming.
You will be working within a prestigious, luxury boutique retail environment in the heart of the City of London and your duty will be to drive the delivery of a truly exceptional customer journey for customers and users of the establishment. Excellence in security and customer service standards will be at the heart of the role.
First class customer service skills, alongside efficiency, professionalism, attention to detail and the ability to motivate and lead your team are essential in addition to previous experience in a similar luxury environment or within front of house.
You be required to communicate effectively on various levels and provide an environment which is welcoming and relaxed yet safe and secure at all times. Committed to exceptional service, you will leap at the chance to go the extra mile for a customer.
A full job description is available upon request.
What we are looking for….
- Experienced Supervisor, who is used to managing teams and working to agreed KPIs
- Basic employment law knowledge and/or compliance to policies and procedures
- Current SIA licence – DS minimum
- 5 years verifiable employment history in accordance with BS 7858:2012
- Ability to work on your own and be part of a team
- Excellent oral, written communication skills, interpersonal skills and confidence
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent appearance
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Has strong work ethics, honesty and integrity
- Resilient and calm under pressure with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to help solve problems and overcome challenges
- Physically able to conduct all responsibilities associated with the roles documented
- Ability to work to instruction and on your own initiative where required
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate an awareness of security threats which remain relevant and up to date in the context of the current environment
- Flexibility in regard to working practices, hours and responsibilities.
- First Aid at work or the ability to train and retain this qualification
- Operation of radio and telephone communications in an appropriate manner
- Previous experience of the security industry and / or within the front of house/retail environment
What’s in it for me?
- 60 hours per week
- £11.38 per hour, Double Time on Bank Holidays
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive training and personal development
- Online discount Portal which includes money-saving offers on Household names such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Matalan, Argos to name but a few
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Joining fees
- 24-hour access to an online GP via telephone, Skype or Facetime, who can write prescriptions for you and your families
- 24-hour emotional and counseling helpline, with advisors to help with issues such as bereavement, illness, stress, addiction or money worries
- Discounted health cash plans, life insurance or personal accident insurance
- Pension scheme - with a direct pension portal to monitor your pension growing and choose how it is invested
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus* - we believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of £100 after successful completion of 12 months’ service
- Recommend a friend scheme (£100 for 6 months and a further £100 at 12 months’)
*Subject to terms and conditions
Please apply with your CV and a brief cover note as to why you are the right person to join the team here at Dardan Security: email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team, click the Apply Now button.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.