Security Supervisor, Full Time (HR003) - London
Working within this flagship London office and highly prestigious environment, you will support the delivery of a truly exceptional customer journey for both staff and visitors.
You must become well versed in the processes and practices of the staff, contractors and visitors to the site. You will be vital to the successful delivery of a sophisticated and well organised security operation and maintain overall standards for Security and Concierge delivery.
You will undertake and oversee extensive patrols and perform duties as part of those patrols which are designed to promote safety, security and provide an exceptional service to the client.
You will work across the sites and supervise / support the coverage of the control rooms(s) to manage visitors, contractors, deliveries as well as monitoring CCTV and directing staff according to demand. You will deliver the highest calibre of service and a standard beyond excellent.
Your role will be critical in providing an environment which is welcoming and relaxed yet highly presentable, professional, safe and secure at all times.
This role is specifically to ensure the ‘on the ground’ delivery of the service on behalf of the client and the Security Manager, by careful management of staff and assets.
What we are looking for….
- Experienced Supervisor, who is used to managing teams and working to agreed KPIs
- Basic employment law knowledge and/or compliance to policies and procedures
- Current SIA licence – DS minimum
- 5 years verifiable employment history in accordance with BS 7858:2012
- Ability to work on your own and be part of a team
- Excellent oral, written communication skills, interpersonal skills and confidence
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent appearance
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Has strong work ethics, honesty and integrity
- Resilient and calm under pressure with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to help solve problems and overcome challenges
- Physically able to conduct all responsibilities associated with the roles documented
- Ability to work to instruction and on your own initiative where required
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate an awareness of security threats which remain relevant and up to date in the context of the current environment
- Flexibility in regard to working practices, hours and responsibilities.
- First Aid at work or the ability to train and retain this qualification
- Operation of radio and telephone communications in an appropriate manner
- Previous experience of the security industry and / or within the front of house/retail environment
What’s in it for me?
- 42 hours per week on average
- £12.75 per hour, Double Time on Bank Holidays
- 20 days annual leave
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team, click the Apply Now button.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.