Security Officer (HR246) - Cambridge
Officer required for an average of 56 hours per week, covering one of our educational contracts in Cambridge. The successful applicant will receive an hourly wage of £9.50 and work a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off Days, Nights and Weekends - including public holidays.
As a security officer covering one of our prestigious sites in Cambridge, your primary duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and have a direct interface with the client and visitors to the site.
- Dealing with demanding incidents in a calm and professional manner.
- Completing extensive on-site foot and vehicle patrols and deal with dynamic situations as they arise.
- Monitoring site access control with the assistance of internal CCTV system
- Responding to site alarm systems as agreed.
- Comprehensive report writing skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality.
- Responding to and recording all incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Regular report writing
- Protecting valuable property and equipment
- Ad hoc jobs as requested by Dardan Management team or site management.
- Frontline SIA Licence
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be reliable, punctual with excellent time management skills
- Worked within a customer focussed environment
- IT skills would be advantage
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.