Security Officer (HR208) - Kent
Professional Security Officer required to work at one of our prestigious contracts in Sheerness, Kent.
Hours: Average 40 Rostered hours per week
Hourly Rate of Pay (Site Related): £8.49 per hour
Duties within this role will include but not be limited to:
- Customer service
- Access and egress
- Dealing with the public
- Security incidents
- Client liaison
- Weighbridge duties
- Booking in/out visitors
- Monitoring CCTV
- Monitoring Alarms
- Working with a fire officer
The successful candidate will hold a SIA frontline Door Supervisor Licence; be courteous, efficient and effective with the added dimension of being trained in aspects of the security industry.
You will be able to work as part of a team; have good interpersonal and communication skills; have an ability to deal with conflict; remain calm under pressure; have an ability to work on your own initiative.
Applicants must be able to provide a full five-year checkable employment/unemployment history.
- Frontline SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Must be flexible to work a variable shift pattern
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable, punctual with excellent time management skills
- Worked within a customer focussed environment
- Must have previous experience working within the security industry
- IT literacy would be an advantage
- Good report writing skills is a must
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.