Security Officer (HR124) - Norwich, Norfolk
Security Officer (Operational Support Team) required for an average of 36 rostered Hours per week over a 17 week covering sites in and around the Norwich area.
Hours available: 36 rostered
Shift Pattern: A mixture of Nights, Days and Weekends. Flexibility is required as last minute shift changes occur
Remuneration: Site rate, can range between £7.83ph - £9.25ph. Double time on Bank Holidays
Role Requirements: Full Clean Driving Licence, Frontline SIA Licence and SIA CCTV Licence and a 5 year checkable work history
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Comprehensive training
- Online discount Portal which includes money-saving offers on Household names such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Matalan, Argos to name but a few
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Joining fees
- 24-hour access to an online GP via telephone, Skype or Facetime, who can write prescriptions for you and your families
- 24-hour emotional and counseling helpline, with advisors to help with issues such as bereavement, illness, stress, addiction or money worries
- Discounted health cash plans, life insurance or personal accident insurance
- Pension scheme - with a direct pension portal to monitor your pension growing and choose how it is invested
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus* - we believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of £100 after successful completion of 12 months’ service
- Recommend a friend scheme (£100 for 6 months and a further £100 at 12 months’)*
*Subject to terms and conditions
About your new role:
As a Security Officer (OST) covering a number of sites in and around the Norwich area, your primary duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and have a direct interface with the client and visitors to the site.
- Dealing with demanding incidents in a calm and professional manner.
- Completing extensive on-site foot and vehicle patrols and deal with dynamic situations as they arise.
- Monitoring site access control with the assistance of internal CCTV system
- Responding to site alarm systems as agreed.
- Comprehensive report writing skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality.
- Responding to and recording all incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Regular report writing
- Protecting valuable property and equipment
- Ad hoc jobs as requested by Dardan Management team or site management.
- 5 years checkable employment history
- Frontline SIA Licence and SIA CCTV Licence
- First Aid
- Full, valid driver’s licence, own transport and scope to travel
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and at short notice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Worked within a customer focussed environment
- Industry experience
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To apply and join our expanding team, please click 'Apply Now'.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occassion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.