Security Officer (HR009) - Kent
Security Officer – Sheerness, Kent – 42 hours guaranteed
Closing Date: 31/05/2019
Who We Are:
Dardan is a people focused, privately owned specialist security company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
We have a fantastic team serving one of our most valued clients; a leader with a range of UK and Irish ports with superior infrastructure, facilities and services connecting the UK and Ireland to Europe and the rest of the world. We are investing in 3 new Security Officers to boost our team, ensure our officers welfare, create a positive working environment and provide an excellent service in line with our KPIs.
We expect anyone in the role to recognise the value of this existing relationship with the emphasis on delivering on our existing KPIs, providing an excellent standard of customer service and driving continuous improvement. This solution is about providing resilience, reliability and building a strong team; as part of that commitment we are investing in training for any new recruit which may include First Aid, CCTV, RFX, ISPS and PFSO.
What we need from you:
- Frontline SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Flexible to work a variable shift pattern including nights and weekends
- Diligent approach to writing reports and recording adherence to KPIs – Microsoft Office
- A strong teamwork approach, ensuring you are flexible, reliable, punctual to support your colleagues
- Proven customer services experience working with clients and the public
- Drivers Licence
- ISPS - training
- PFSO - training
- First Aid Training
- RFX trained
What we can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Regularity of working hours – 42 hours guaranteed
- GP Services 24/7 for you and your family
- Medical Specialist Professional guidance
- Health Info & Assessments
- Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
- Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
- Discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, Currys, Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
- Easy and immediate access to counselling support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement – 20 days per holiday year
We want to hear from you, we are an open and responsive team invested in finding the right candidate so please feel free to reach out to our recruitment team to ask questions, discuss or simply drop over your profile.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.