Security Officer, Full Time, Immediate Start (HR061) - Aberdeen
Security Officer required for an average of 40 rostered hours (averaged over a 17 week period) covering several aviation sites in and around Dyce, Aberdeen. The successful applicant will receive an hourly wage ranging from £7.95 to £9.25 plus additional benefits.
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Comprehensive training
- First Aid training given
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus* We believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of £100 after completion of 12 months' service.
- Recommend a friend scheme (£100 for 6 months successful probation and a further £100 at 12 months)
- Passenger body and bag searching
- Ramp duties
- Answering incoming calls and internal calls
- Conducting regular internal and external patrols
- Checking CCTV
- Access control
- Responding to and recording all incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Regular report writing
- Completing the required security checks
- Providing assistance and support to our client on site
- Protecting valuable property and equipment
- Provide customer service to all visitors and contractors on site
- 5 years checkable employment history
- Frontline SIA Licence
- Full, valid driver’s licence, own transport and scope to travel
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and at short notice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Industry experience
- First aid
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To apply and join our expanding team, please click “Apply Now”.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.