Security Officer, Full Time (HR245) - Cambridge
Officer required for an average of 42 hours per week, covering one of our prestigious contracts in the centre of Cambridge. The successful applicant will receive an hourly wage of £9.25 and work a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, including weekends and public holidays.
About your New role:
As a security officer covering one of our prestigious sites in Cambridge, your primary duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and have a direct interface with the client and visitors to the site.
- Dealing with demanding incidents in a calm and professional manner.
- Completing extensive on-site foot and vehicle patrols and deal with dynamic situations as they arise.
- Monitoring site access control with the assistance of internal CCTV system
- Responding to site alarm systems as agreed.
- Comprehensive report writing skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality.
- Responding to and recording all incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Regular report writing
- Protecting valuable property and equipment
- Ad hoc jobs as requested by Dardan Management team or site management.
Skills & Requirements:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5 years checkable employment history
- SIA Licence
- Full, valid driver’s licence, own transport and scope to travel
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and at short notice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Worked within a customer focussed environment
- Relevant Industry experience
- IT literate
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team, click the Apply Now button.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.