Hours available: 42 Contracted Hours per Week over a 17-week-period.
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off Days, Nights and Weekends.
Remuneration: £9.25 per hour. Double time on Bank Holidays
Duties within this role will include but not be limited to:
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and have a direct interface with the client and visitors to the site.
- Dealing with demanding incidents in a calm and professional manner.
- Completing extensive on-site foot and vehicle patrols and deal with dynamic situations as they arise.
- Monitoring site access control with the assistance of internal CCTV system
- Responding to site alarm systems as agreed.
- Comprehensive report writing skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality.
- Responding to and recording all incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Regular report writing
- Protecting valuable property and equipment
- Ad hoc jobs as requested by Dardan Management team or site management.
The successful candidate will hold a SIA frontline license; be courteous, efficient and effective with the added dimension of being trained in aspects of the security industry.
You will be able to work as part of a team; have good interpersonal and communication skills; have an ability to deal with conflict; remain calm under pressure; have an ability to work on your own initiative.
Applicants must be able to provide a full five-year checkable employment/unemployment history.
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.