Security Contract Manager - Aberdeen – Aviation (HR007)
Who We Are:
Dardan is a people focused, privately owned specialist security company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
A challenging and exciting new senior role has been created to exclusively serve one of our biggest, most valuable historic clients.
You will lead over 25 staff with direct line management responsibility for 3 Senior Supervisors. We are also offering the opportunity to recruit a Contracts Support Manager to build your team. This is a historic, flagship client and a leader in industrial aviation and we expect anyone in the role to recognise the value of this existing relationship but also the opportunity to make your own impact, act with autonomy and drive continuous improvement. The customer and relationships you build are crucial to building trust, integrity and reputation to deliver a service that exceeds expectation – we want a Contracts Manager that values these skills as much as we do.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrable and effective line leadership experience of staff within an aviation or comparable security environment
- Expert in client management, communications and relationship management
- Experience driving high standards in relation to policy and procedure
- Ground Security Officer (GSO) Level 1
- X-Ray Trained with a valid NXCT (within current year)
- Experience in training or teaching
- Ground Security Supervisor (GSS) Level 2
- Proven rota, rostering skills to meet demand
- An ability to use management information to monitor efficiency and continuously improve service
- Excellent communication skills across multiple levels of hierarchy and departments
- A customer services driven mind set
- An ability to give and take feedback in a challenging, fast paced industrial environment
- Computer Literate and confident using Microsoft Office
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Current and valid SIA licence
- Aviation Security Manager (ASM) level 3 trained
- Previous experience using Drug and Alcohol testing and the use of Explosive Detection devices
What we can offer you:
- A competitive base salary of £35-£40,000 – open to negation for the right candidate
- Regularity of working hours – 45hrs per week
- GP Services 24/7 for you and your family
- Medical Specialist Professional guidance
- Health Info & Assessments
- Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
- Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
- Discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, Currys, Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
- Easy and immediate access to counselling support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement – 28 days per holiday year
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We want to hear from you, we are an open and responsive team invested in finding the right candidate so please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions, discuss or simply drop over your profile