A Recruitment, Selection and Retention Manager, Part Time (HR248) - Cambridge
We are looking for a talented Part Time Recruitment, Selection and Retention Manager to join our team.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, high tempo security provider undergoing significant growth across the UK. If you’re someone who is self-motivated, resilient and with a driven nature, we want to hear from you. Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, your role will identify, attract, recruit and manage the process for manning our fast-paced organisation. Dynamic in approach, you will generate a climate of high performance whilst delivering exceptional customer service standards as part of our employee retention strategy.
It is an exciting time for the company. A challenging role where the post holder will need to meet the varying needs of the business and manage internal stakeholders.
What we are looking for…..
- Level 4 qualification in recruitment management or equivalent experience
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment plans
- Experience of delivering an in-house recruitment and selection service
- Experience of successfully managing the entire end-to-end recruitment and selection process from attraction to induction
- Experience of using and developing an in-house recruitment system
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Adept at building productive relationships quickly
- Well-developed organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Passionate about excellence and continuous improvement
- Delivers on commitments and timescales
What’s in it for me…..
- £35,000-£40,000 (Pro Rata)
- Primarily based in Cambridge Head Office
- Access to the Company’s MYSTAFFSHOP perks scheme
- Management development
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team, click the Apply Now button.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.