Mobile security patrol fleet expands in Cambridge
Cambridge-based security company Dardan Security have recently added another vehicle to their fleet, increasing their geographical footprint in the Cambridge city centre and surrounding areas.
This brings the total number of mobile security officers and vans on the roads around Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Befordshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk up to 20 each evening. 2000 hours of mobile security guarding presence are now offered each week across the region.
Alton Nutile, head of commercial for Dardan Security, commented: “Cambridge was recently named the fastest growing city in the UK, and probably will be so for the next decade. Dardan Security recognises this and wants to further support its current and potential clients in the area. From our offices just south of the city centre, we’re well placed to service the science parks, research parks, technology companies and education facilities that Cambridge is so well-known for.”
Dardan Security is already well established in the area. Cambridge clients include building products manufacturer Forterra and Sepura, a global manufacturer of digital radio products and systems for business and critical communication.
About Dardan Security:
- Employs over 400 staff, located from Aberdeen to London
- Accredited by the Security Industry Authority (SIA) and is ranked in the top 5% of security providers in the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS)
- The company provides 700,000 hours of security per annum
- Its dedicated 24/7 control room processes an average of 16,000 calls per month and provides over 300,000 hours per year of CCTV monitoring coverage
- Dardan is the hub for the Cross-Sector Safety and Security Communications Partnership (CSSC) for the Eastern region