Mobile Security Officer – Drivers – Cambridge
Who We Are:
Dardan is a people focused, privately owned specialist security company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
Patrol and Response is one of the fastest growing parts of our business; the company currently manages in excess of 4000 mobile patrol, key holding, and alarm response contracts with locally based support offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Ipswich and Chelmsford. We are expanding operations throughout Essex to offer coverage for the whole of the Eastern region. We have invested in new vehicles together with GPS tracking technology and provide support via our 24/7 communications hub. Our P&R Officers complete scheduled patrols, locks and unlocks at our clients premises, attend at intruder alarm activations within agreed response times. This is a role where you can demonstrate your organisation and teamwork skills.
It is a progressive part of the business and we have some excellent examples of P&R Officers moving on to roles as Contract Support Managers and Contract Managers as a result. We expect anyone in this role to recognise the importance of bringing a self-motivated, positive attitude to task based work which is often independent. Please visit our new website at https://www.dardansecurity.co.uk/keyholding-security-patrols.php
What we need from you:
- Frontline SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Flexible to work a variable shift pattern including nights and weekends
- Diligent approach to writing reports – Microsoft Office
- A strong teamwork approach, ensuring you are flexible, reliable, punctual to support your colleagues
- Proven customer services experience working with clients and the public
- Drivers Licence
What we can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate £9.85
- Regularity of working hours – typically 42 hours
- GP Services 24/7 for you and your family
- Medical Specialist Professional guidance
- Health Info & Assessments
- Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
- Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
- Discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, Currys, Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
- Easy and immediate access to counselling support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retention bonus (subject to T&Cs) £100 after 12 months service
- Holiday entitlement
We want to hear from you, we are an open and responsive team invested in finding the right candidate so please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions, discuss or simply drop over your profile.
Due to the nature of the Company’s business your role will be site based. It is a condition of your employment that the Company reserves the right to vary your working hours, duties and location of duties to meet the need of the business at any time. If there is a change in your current place of work the Company will inform you with as much reasonable notice as is possible of any changes.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.