Mobile Security Driver (HR236) - Norwich
Mobile Security Driver required for an average of 42 Contracted hours per week (additional shifts may be available), covering sites in and around the Norwich area.
Hours available:42 Contracted
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off Night Shifts
Remuneration: £8.15 per hour. Double time on Bank Holidays.
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Comprehensive training
- Online discount Portal which includes money-saving offers on Household names such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Matalan, Argos to name but a few
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Joining fees
- 24-hour access to an online GP via telephone, Skype or Facetime, who can write prescriptions for you and your families
- 24-hour emotional and counselling helpline, with advisors to help with issues such as bereavement, illness, stress, addiction or money worries
- Discounted health cash plans, life insurance or personal accident insurance
- Pension scheme - with a direct pension portal to monitor your pension growing and choose how it is invested
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus* - we believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of £100 after successful completion of 12 months’ service
- Recommend a friend scheme (up to £200 per friend) *
*Subject to terms and conditions
About your new role:
As a Mobile Security Driver working within our Patrol and Response division covering sites in and around the Norwich area, your primary duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide a professional, efficient, and approachable security service whilst maintaining a high level of customer service to all
- Completion of all company and client documentation, which may be electronic
- Provide support in an emergency or evacuation situation
- Ensure the effective control and maintenance of keys (BS7499) and security equipment including any equipment e.g. phones, torches and electronic patrol systems
- Complete foot and vehicle patrols
- Operate a company vehicle in accordance with the Highway Code and company policies
Skills & Requirements:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5 years checkable employment history
- SIA Licence
- Full, valid driver’s licence
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.