Mobile Patrol and Response Security Officer (Operational Support Team), Average 36 Hours Per Week (HR172) - Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft
Mobile Patrol and Response Security Officer working within the Operational Support Team (OST), required for an average of 36 Contracted Hours per week, covering sites in and around the Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Area.
Hours available: 36 Contracted hours per week averaged over a 17 week period
Shift Pattern: Nights, Days and Weekends as scheduled (working hours will be discussed at interview)
Remuneration: Site related pay. Double time on Bank Holidays.
Role Requirements: Full Clean Driving Licence, Frontline SIA Licence and a 5 year checkable work history
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Comprehensive training
- Online discount Portal which includes money-saving offers on Household names such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Matalan, Argos to name but a few
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Joining fees
- 24-hour access to an online GP via telephone, Skype or Facetime, who can write prescriptions for you and your families
- 24-hour emotional and counseling helpline, with advisors to help with issues such as bereavement, illness, stress, addiction or money worries
- Discounted health cash plans, life insurance or personal accident insurance
- Pension scheme - with a direct pension portal to monitor your pension growing and choose how it is invested
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus* - we believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of £100 after successful completion of 12 months’ service
- Recommend a friend scheme (£100 for 6 months and a further £100 at 12 months’) *
*Subject to terms and conditions
About your new role:
As a Mobile Patrol and Response Security Officer covering sites in and around the Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft area, your primary duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide a professional, efficient, and approachable security service whilst maintaining a high level of customer service to clients, staff and visitors at all times
- Complete detailed and accurate completion of all company and client documentation, which may be electronic
- Provide support in an emergency or evacuation situation, in a calm and professional manner and actively provide information to any emergency services when requested to do so
- Ensure the effective control and maintenance of keys (BS7499) and security equipment including any equipment e.g. phones, torches and electronic patrol systems
- Complete foot and vehicle patrols to ensure a safe and secure environment, recording maintenance issues, potential breaches of security or unusual occurrences, in accordance with a client’s Assignment Instructions
- Be a committed team player supporting colleagues across the patrol and response network and be fully aware of the Company Health, Safety and Environmental systems, policies and procedures
- Operate a company vehicle in accordance with the Highway Code and company policies
- 5 years checkable employment history
- Frontline SIA Licence
- First Aid
- Full, valid driver’s licence, own transport and scope to travel
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and at short notice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Worked within a customer focussed environment
- Industry experience
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To apply and join our expanding team, please click 'Apply Now'.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.