Human Resources Manager (HR220) - Cambridge
Due to continued growth and expansion, Dardan Security requires an experienced HR Manager. This is a newly created role which will sit within our senior management team.
It is an exciting time for Dardan Security and we are seeking a highly motivated, agile HR professional to play a pivotal role in delivering our day to day operational HR. You will be the custodian of our values, contribute to our strategy and take good care of our people. We have secured a number of very high profile corporate contracts which you will play an integral part to ensure our HR processes are being implemented and adhered to, we are also exploring a range of new business opportunities across the UK.
This role is about enabling managers throughout the Company to deal with people issues themselves in line with our business partner model of accountability, responsibility and ownership. However, you will be expected to manage/lead on complex employee relations casework as and when necessary.
You will support in the underpinning of people management aspects of the business strategy: this includes embedding a professional, positive and supportive work culture in line with our values of services, culture and people.
Further, you will be responsible for delivering best practise HR supporting structural, behavioural, capability and cultural changes using a pragmatic and commercial approach.
If you are someone who is passionate about the security industry, excited about a new challenge, commercially minded and wants to take a role where you can really make a difference to the future of the business this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
A full job description will be available upon request.
What we are looking for….
- Previous HR Manager experience
- Full Driving Licence
- CIPD qualified (level 5 or above) or significant relevant experience
- Strong employment legislation knowledge
- Experience of handing varied ER casework
- Recruitment experience
- Training experience
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
What’s in it for me?
- You will primarily be based out of our Head Office in Cambridge, will visit our regional offices as and when required (Great Yarmouth, Ipswich, Peterborough, Chelmsford and Norwich) but will also have the flexibility to work from home
- We encourage agile and flexible working – to ensure a life outside of work as we understand security is a 24/7 operation
- A competitive salary
- Good benefits which includes 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), access to the Company’s Perkbox scheme, management development (sponsored study if needed)
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team, click the Apply Now button.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.