Contracts Support Manager, Full Time (HR249) - Peterborough
The Contract Support Manager will be charged with the service delivery of our contractual requirements to our client and be responsible for the effective management of all Dardan employees deployed under the respective portfolio. The Contract Support Manager must be able to interpret any reports, and plan accordingly.
The Contract Support Manager responsibilities typically include the fulfilment of operational, ISO / British Standard and welfare responsibilities of staff. You will be working to support the delivery of the service as both a practitioner on site and furthermore, assume management responsibility. As a Practitioner, you will have a diverse cross section of tasks from managing general security duties through to highly sensitive situations involving vulnerable people in support of Clinicians and other health and / or social care practitioners or partners.
You will also be working closely with a wide range of professionals, including the emergency services and others. You must be familiar with all security and emergency procedures on the client’s site and assist in the facilitation of their safe execution and practice in partnership with the client.
As a Contracts Support Manager, you will be supporting a Contract Manager at various sites in Peterborough, Kings Lynn and surrounding areas. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Managing a team of security officers to provide an industry leading and proactive security service. Motivate and inspire the team to be the best we can be at all times.
• Completion of security site surveys and risk assessments
• Maintaining staffing levels
• Developing and maintaining positive client relationships
• Recruitment and training of new employees
• Employee appraisals including monthly site visits, and managing employees on sites
• Dealing with employment Issues with support of business stakeholders
• Reporting to and working successfully with regional Contracts Manager
• Handling Complaints, Incident investigation and reporting
• Scheduling of tasks and work rotas
• Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
• Responsible for the delivery of the security service.
• Developing strong customer relations with the clients and all other stakeholders
• Delivery and performance management of our security contracts, including regular reporting against our key performance indicators.
• Working to compliance and Health and Safety standards
• working part of a bigger management team.
• Must be Flexible to work - 50 hours a week, Days/Nights, according to the needs of the business.
• Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence at all times
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Capable of using electronic reporting and management systems. Be able to interpret any reports and plan accordingly. You will be required to contribute operationally in support of your teams and demonstrate proper professional practices.
• Dealing with any challenging situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Use of a company vehicle whilst on duty.
Only applicants with demonstrable experience in above roles and responsibilities will be considered
Dardan security are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.