Contracts Manager, London (HR004)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, highly motivated and talented Contract Manager to join us as part of our continued growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of contractual requirements to our clients and the effective management of all Dardan employees deployed under the portfolio.
- Deliver outstanding client satisfaction and contractual obligations to the contracts in your respective portfolio.
- Management of information systems.
- Ensure the contracts are fully rostered, escalating any exceptions as appropriate
- Ensure that monthly appraisal visits are completed on all personnel within your operational area
- Achieve all targets and KPI’s as directed, these KPI’s will consist of financial, people and operational indicators.
- Timely completion of accurate management reports, and company documentation: Complete daily / weekly / Monthly reports for clients and Supervisors who require them
- All Assignment Instructions / Operations Manual to be reviewed and updated annually
- Total responsibility for the accurate processing of payroll and shift history in partnership with the Commercial Department.
- Provide line management responsibility for performance, disciplinary, grievance and welfare issues under the guidance of the Human Resources Team
- Regular completion of client meetings and outcomes / actions as communicated / required
- Security Officer appraisals and visits / calls completed as per British Standard
- Conduct team meetings where necessary to support the operational delivery of the service
- Responsibility for the timely recruitment of all Security Officers deployed within your divisions and networks
- To assist with the recruitment, induction and vetting processes of new starters in partnership with The Human Resources Department and in line with the requirements of the respective clients.
- To manage the training requirements and provision, specific to contractual or authority obligation or regulation.
- Regular communication with the Human Resources Department, Resource Team and Control Room to deliver our service and commitment
- Management of employees’ annual leave, ensuring personnel take frequent leave throughout the year while maintaining operational effectiveness and efficiency on all sites
- Uniform approval and issue following the agreed company process.
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Participation and completion of “on-call” duties
- Ensure that all Health and Safety and Environmental procedures are followed.
- Do not undertake any activity which could breach the SIA regulations
- To complete any other reasonable task as instructed by your Senior Manager or Director.
- Regular contact with the Head of Function
- To support internal and external audit processes from Dardan Security representatives, Client Representatives, the SIA or any other relevant body with a relevant interest and valid reason for inspection or compliance checks.
- To act with integrity and in the best interests of the company in a safe, compliant and ethical manner0
- Demonstrate effective line Management / Supervision of Staff
- A proven ability to manage people within rotas / shift patterns to meet demand
- An understanding of effective use of management information to monitor efficiency and continually improve practices
- Employment law knowledge due to managing employee relations casework
- Excellent customer service and communication skills at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate an awareness of security threats
- Full and clean driving license
- Flexibility in regard to working hours and travel related to work
- Current and valid SIA Licence
- Exposure to Project Griffin / ACT or other relevant Counter Terrorism Advice
- Experience of managing budgets
Dardan security are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team please apply now.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be.