Concern, Complaints and Corrective Action Policy
The Company is committed to providing a quality service to our customers, employees and members of the public, working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect.
One of the methods we use to continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to their views, responding positively to concerns and complaints, and putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- raising a concern or complaint is as easy as possible;
- we treat a concern / complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- we respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.;
- we learn from concern / complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our policy and procedures.
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
- resolve informal concerns quickly;
- keep matters low key;
- enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Formal Concern / Complaints Procedure
If you are unable to resolve the issue informally, please write to your designated Contracts Manager or for employees, your Line Manager. Alternatively, please visit our website www.dardansecurity.co.uk and the ‘Contact Us’ form. You should set out the details of your concern or complaint, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking.
All concerns / complaints will be acknowledged within four working days and a full response and explanation provided within the next 15 working days.
If you are not satisfied with the result, please write to Andrew Barnard, QSE Manager by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Your request will be acknowledged within four working days and a response provided within the next 15 working days.
Please note we aim to resolve matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and therefore may require longer to be fully investigated. Consequently, timescales given for handling and responding to concern / complaints are indicative. If a matter requires more detailed investigation, you will receive an interim response describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and when a full reply can be expected and from whom.
If you are dissatisfied with the subsequent reply from the QSE Manager, then you have the option of writing to the Managing Director at Dardan Security, Brooke House, John Hyrne Way, Norwich NR5 0AF, stating the reason you are dissatisfied with the outcome. This must be done within five days of receiving the written response from the QSE Manager.
The Managing Director will respond normally within 10 working days to inform you of the action which will be taken to investigate your complaint, and approximate estimation of when you can expect to hear the outcome of the investigation