Commercial Bid & Marketing Manager (HR010) - Cambridge
Commercial Bid & Marketing Manager – Cambridge - Flexible hours or part-time will be considered
Closing Date: 03/06/2019
Who We Are:
Dardan is a people focused, privately owned specialist security solutions company. We choose our employees carefully and value them. We know that our people are our greatest asset and as such we invest in their development.
Over the years Dardan has enjoyed strong organic growth by partnering with only quality clients who wish to join us on our journey; those that truly appreciate security as an investment provision, not just as a commodity requirement. As a result, our clients are diverse, many are household names across Aviation, Critical National Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Blue Chip and Corporate.
A career with us means joining the top 5% of all SIA security providers within the UK and a company listed as Infologue’s “One to Watch”.
A challenging and exciting new opportunity has been created in our commercial team. This role comes at a crucial time for the business; we have reached 13 million in turnover and we are looking to reach our target of 15 million in the next two years. Growth will be driven by the expansion of our Patrol & Response service which is now serving over 4000 clients and a focus on developing corporate clients to complement our excellent portfolio in London and the South East. We are currently reviewing our website, branding and market positioning; all projects where would expect and value your contribution. We are looking for new ideas and a fresh approach.
We have immense pride in our history, but we want anyone coming into this role to recognise the opportunity to make your own impact, develop marketing strategy and drive the business forward into the future. You will be supported by a forward thinking, open minded commercial team and colleagues with invaluable networks across the security, defence and corporate business. You will work closely with Contract Managers and Operations Leads to ensure that any proposed solutions are professionally deliverable, profitable and realistic.
What we need from you:
- Proven skills in marketing, bid writing and generating new proposal content
- A proactive attitude, a self-starter with expertise in mining data for leads, competitive trends and building pipeline
- A creative approach to developing innovative marketing strategies
- A hands-on approach to support the broader commercial objectives of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across all levels
- A proven ability to pull chaos into process and continuously improve
- Proficient user of Microsoft 365, a passion for technology, social media
- Flexibility and adaptability to respond to bids and proposals with limited lead times
What we can offer you:
- A competitive base salary
- GP Services 24/7 for you and your family
- Medical Specialist Professional guidance
- Health Info & Assessments
- Payslips portal, accessible anytime, online plus a free service that allows staff to monitor pay and pension plan
- Membership discounts at over 2,500 gyms
- Discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands, including Argos, Currys, Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Nike, Pizza Hut, Sainsburys, Starbucks and Tesco, Health Cash Plan along with various insurance covers
- Easy and immediate access to counselling support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement – 28 days per holiday year
We want to hear from you, we are an open and responsive team invested in finding the right candidate so please feel free to reach out to email@example.com to ask questions, discuss or simply drop over your profile.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.