Commercial Administrator, Full Time (HR241) - Norwich
Dardan Security look after over 4000 client premises from Aberdeen to London, and everything in between. We need an exceptional administrator to run our client details through our pricing databases, create client schedules of works and assignment instructions, and provide excellent telephone and e-mail customer service to our clients so that they remain with us year after year. We need this administrator to take the initiative and work under little instruction, to add value to our clients by creating reports, keeping records up to date, and being that administrative “cross over” between our financial and operational teams.
Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Location: Norwich City Centre
Hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (with one hour’s lunch)
Salary: Between £18000 and £20000 dependent on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administration support to commercial and operational departments
- Produce client schedules and contracts for new agreements, contract variations, terminations and so forth
- Produce annual pricing variations within Excel and deal with changes to contracts, creating all necessary paperwork and updating all necessary systems
- Monitor incoming sales enquiries to ensure they are dealt with by the correct persons and in a timely manner; prepare quotations for clients; following up quotations to maximise strike rates
- Supply data regarding contracts (annual reviews, price increases, etc.) to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide point of contact for customers and deal with queries in a professional and timely manner
- Raise sales invoices to clients all in accordance with the various operating systems
- Audit, manage and maintain relevant sections of the electronic filing systems with a view to making process improvements
- Ensure all commercial management information is completed and up to date (site surveys, client visits, assignment instructions etc.) by liaising with and assisting operational managers
- Design, create and then produce monthly key performance indicators reports and client reports, and analysing and preparing various reports within Excel
- Print and collate reports and information packs
- Assist with marketing, social media postings, running events and training sessions, etc.
- Undertake general office administration e.g. dealing with the mail, scanning, filing, booking trains/flights, typing letters etc.
- Carry out any other tasks and duties as deemed necessary to support the business
- Proven experience in contracts administration or customer administration
- Knowledge of contracts
- Ability to work under own initiative (this is a newly-created stand-alone role)
- Numerate and accurate
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients
- Ability to work across and with all levels of management across the business
- Have good organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Ability to review systems and processes and make fair and meaningful recommendations
- Excellent knowledge of IT (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Smart appearance
- Can-do attitude
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occassion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.