Campus Service Operative/Security Officer (HR001)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional Security Officer based at one of our educational contracts within Norwich working weekends with the possibility of additional hours during the week, receiving an hourly rate on £8.75.
Duties within this role will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out security patrols of the site and buildings.
- Providing security and customer service to students.
- Attending incidents and first aids.
- Caretaking duties and covering reception when required.
The successful candidate will hold a SIA frontline license; be courteous, efficient and effective with the added dimension of being trained in aspects of the security industry.
You will be able to work as part of a team; have good interpersonal and communication skills; have an ability to deal with conflict; remain calm under pressure; have an ability to work on your own initiative and be able to priorities their workload.
Applicants must be able to provide a full five-year checkable employment/unemployment history.
- Frontline SIA Licence
- Must be flexible to work a variable shift pattern
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable, punctual with excellent time management skills
- Worked within a customer focussed environment
- Must have previous experience working within the security industry, preferably within an education / customer service environment
- First aid experience
- IT literacy would be an advantage
- Good report writing skills would be an advantage
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.