Aviation Security Officer (HR257) - Aberdeen
Security Officer required for an average of 60 Rostered Hours per week covering one of our Aviation sites in Aberdeen.
Hours Available: 60 Rostered
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 06:00 - 18:00 including alternative weekends
Remuneration: £9.25 per hour. Double time on Bank Holidays
Role Requirements: SIA Licence, Full Driving Licence and a 5 year checkable work history
The Aviation Security Officer will provide an efficient, compliant and professional security service to our clients, and their staff.
The Officer is required to complete a number of core duties which will include the search of baggage, freight and people. There will also be a need to control access, check identification and travel documents for all passengers, staff and terminal users.
There will be a requirement to provide other key security functions specific to any given client or terminal building as to their needs. There will also be a requirement to conduct drug and alcohol testing.
The officer must be competent in completing any requisite forms either electronically or otherwise, and have a willingness to provide support across the network of sites in their area. The Security Officer must be familiar with Emergency procedures on their site and assist in the facilitation of their safe execution and practice in partnership with the client.
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Comprehensive training
- Online discount Portal which includes money-saving offers on Household names such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Matalan, Argos to name but a few
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Joining fees
- 24-hour access to an online GP via telephone, Skype or Facetime, who can write prescriptions for you and your families
- 24-hour emotional and counseling helpline, with advisors to help with issues such as bereavement, illness, stress, addiction or money worries
- Discounted health cash plans, life insurance or personal accident insurance
- Pension scheme - with a direct pension portal to monitor your pension growing and choose how it is invested
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus* - we believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of £100 after successful completion of 12 months’ service
- Recommend a friend scheme (£100 for 6 months and a further £100 at 12 months’) *
*Subject to terms and conditions
Dardan Security Services are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.