At Dardan, our approach is based on delivering intelligent security solutions, providing the brightest and most capable people, empowered by the latest technology and industry expertise.
In a fast moving world, we understand that the challenges our clients face can change rapidly, meaning we have to be prepared to learn and adapt with them. We provide a future-focused solution, constantly searching for the most effective methods to protect people, assets and reputations.
Dardan’s market positioning is very firmly based around security and security solutions and we believe there is a need for many clients to keep security separately from other services whilst at the same time integrating into a service team culture.
As a privately owned national provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide a total security solution that is 100% tailored to the needs of your organisation, without the overbearing responsibility to reap a profit for a large amount of shareholders.
We believe that a key part of our responsibility to our clients and the community is to create and maintain effective partnerships with law enforcement agencies and security organisations across the world.
These partnerships enable us to provide specialist expertise to our clients, as well as ensuring our solutions stay ahead of the ever-changing risk landscape and threat profiles.
We do not see ourselves as purely a security company in place to protect your property, people and assets.
We see ourselves as “Brand Guardians” and a key element of our responsibility is to help you maintain your reputation and protect the integrity of your brand.
We are committed to excellence and setting the benchmark in our quality standards, management systems and security partnerships and are proud to hold a number of accreditations and memberships:
- SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS)
- NSI Guarding Gold Scheme to ISO 9001:2008; BS 7499:2013; BS7984:2008; BS 7960:2005; BS 7858:2012 and NSI Passport Specification 01/13
- NSI Health and Safety Gold Scheme to OHSAS 18001:2008 and NSI HSQS101
- NSI EMS Gold Scheme to ISO 14001:2004 and EMSQS101
- Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters Scheme
- SafeContractor Approved
- Achilles FPAL
- National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU)
- Member of the City of London Crime Preventation Association (ColPA)
- Philip Anthony, Managing Director is a member of the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals
- Security Guards
- Security Mobile Patrols
- Security Screening
- Security Keyholding
- Security Monitoring
- Security Systems
- Security Consultancy
- Security Sectors
Registered Name: GSL Dardan Limited
Registered Address: Grain House, Mill Court, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5LD
Company Registration Number: 4384007
Date Established: 2002
VAT Registration Number: 787735663