Dardan has invested in a state of the art communications hub, based at our head office and manned 24/7.
The hub is the epicentre for our monitoring operations, containing a dedicated IP computer and control network, multiple wall mounted plasma screens and desk mounted operator monitors, with the ability to:
- Coordinate the installation of IP links to client’s premises
- Manage on-site emergencies and incidents
- Monitor and control client’s CCTV
- Monitor and control clients access control and intercom systems
- Provide exception reporting – automatic generation of alarms when detectors are triggered on site.
We have also invested in a modern fleet of response vehicles, meaning we are perfectly placed to respond quickly to alarms, vandalism or burglary.